You are in :Home/Our Work/Our Leader
- Digvir Sodha is the Managing Partner of DiggiBrands India and founder of 9’Degree & DigSo Communications.
- Digvir has several passions: he is a regular speaker at industry meets; is a lecturer at various Management schools. Digvir also writes provocative columns in several Indian as well as International newspapers and Magazines on current affairs, Business environment and the social landscapes across.He has worked for giant organizations like ICICI group, Religare and HDFC Bank. Digvir has presented papers at several Advertising Congresses since 2012.Digvir has also been a speaker at many Marketing Summits organised by industry bodies since 2012.
- Digvir is on the advisory boards of many Film & Television content production companies .His expert advisory services have helped and is currently helping many actors/actresses and Content marketers to market themselves or their content.
- Digvir has also addressed IIMA students on ‘Building Brands in India’.
- Digvir has published several papers on 'Consumer behaviour ' and written extensively on advertising and public relations. He is currently writing book on how foreign companies can enter and grow in India.
- Digvir is an alumnus of the University of Madras. He is also involved into Branded entertainment which makes him a part time script writer for films and television content, this enables him to place the brand in the best possible manner. He is also the Founder of Public affairs management company 9’Degree and Luxury PR company DigSo Communications.